Header Ads

Opening February With Outtakes



Somali cat with tongue out in February outtakes

Can you believe that we are already into February? I think it’s time to make you guys smile, so I’m opening the month with some fun outtakes! Here I am, during my recent trip to the pet store, giving my human a raspberry.

somali cat on bookcase, looking down

And here I am on the bookcase, realizing that yes, it was kind of far up!

somali cat making goofy face in front of laptop scratcher

This was my face when I realized my new laptop wasn’t fully functional.

somali cat annoyed about being woken up

Here I am, in the hotel room last weekend, annoyed that my human disturbed me.

somali cat yawning

No, I’m not screaming here — I’m getting back to what I was doing when I was so rudely disturbed.

I hope you enjoyed my outtakes today!

* * *

Check out my Valentine’s Day Collection on Zazzle!

Valentine's Day for Cat Lovers

See all of Summer’s merch at her her Zazzle Designercat Shop


No comments

Powered by Blogger.