Header Ads

My First February



Summer looks back on her very first February, in 2015.

As this February draws to a close, I thought I’d look back to my very first February, in 2015. My birthday is in March, so I am approximately 11 months old in these photos.

fledgling cat model tries to eat props

We had a Valentine’s Day party that year… and I tried to eat the props, I’m embarrassed to admit!

Tortoiseshell cat with I Love You prop

As you can see, Binga (who was 14 at the time) had already gotten busy trying to take over my photo sessions.

somali kitten bored helping her human with taxes

This was the first time I had to help my human with her taxes. Can you believe it was only this year that she started doing them on the computer?

somali kitten in vest harness in car

I was still learning about going to the pet store. This one was farther away and different from my usual stops.

tortoiseshell cat trying to get a treats

My human brought home some treats from that trip, and Binga thought she was immediately entitled to them.

tortoiseshell cat wearing harness with glow in the dark skull

Here she is wearing one of my harnesses. She wasn’t going outside yet, but this definitely suited her more than it did me!

I hope you enjoyed this look back!

* * *

Check out my Valentine’s Day Collection on Zazzle!

Valentine's Day for Cat Lovers

See all of Summer’s merch at her her Zazzle Designercat Shop


No comments

Powered by Blogger.