Header Ads

New Garden Views



somali cat on concrete table looking at camera

We are having a ridiculously nice week for late winter here. It’s in the upper 70s and low 80s. So of course I went out for a walk out front. I didn’t even need a dress (and I don’t have any new ones at the moment anyhow). You’ve seen me out here a bunch of times, so I thought I’d show you some new garden views that you may not have seen before.

Somali cat in front yard garden

First, though, I wanted to pose in front of these flowers, just because they’re so pretty. Even if you have seen them lots before.

profile of somali cat in garden

What you haven’t seen, at least not for a long time, is a profile of me!

somali cat underneath some plants in planter

Just a few feet from this little garden spot is this area in front of the planters. It always gets overlooked because the plants grow over it. My human thought it would be an interesting spot to take photos of me.

somali cat with a new garden view

And because the lawn is so green right now, my human had me pose so that she could just get nothing but grass around me! I like this — it really sets off my eyes. In case you are wondering, yes, I was making happy paws out there.

somali cat portrait on grass

And finally, here is a close up of me.

* * *

Check out my Valentine’s Day Collection on Zazzle!

Valentine's Day for Cat Lovers

See all of Summer’s merch at her her Zazzle Designercat Shop


No comments

Powered by Blogger.