Header Ads

Sunny Days



Hey guys. We had a ton of sunshine over the weekend and I made sure I took total advantage of it by snoozing in a big sun puddle.

Ernie laying in the sun

The mom thought it was weird that I napped with my tail straight out instead of curled up to my body. But hey…even my tail appreciates some sun time.

You know who else enjoyed the sunshine?

Geese in the sun

The geese. They came up on land and basked in the warmth of the sun. Of course, they weren’t quiet about it…honking and squawking the whole time. Noisy buggers. They know how to ruin a good nap.

But now those weather people say the sun is going away and we’re gonna get some rain and snow this week. I’m glad I got to enjoy it while it was here…despite the annoying geese.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/37XhAf0
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.