Header Ads

Mardi Gras Kitteh



Somali cat dressed up as a mardi gras kitten

My human has had this hat sitting around for a while and since it is Mardi Gras, she decided to pull it out. There is a reason why it hasn’t been seen on the blog until now.

somali cat with mardi gras hat precariously tilted

It’s a bit awkward! It always makes one of my ears go wonky.

somali cat wearing mardi gras hat with beads

Placing it low over one eye was problematic in the past, because I didn’t like it. But today I was cooperative. Maybe it was the awesome freeze dried chicken treats that inspired me.

somali cat wearing party hat and looking wistful

We tried it over different ears and I did a bunch of different poses.

somali cat ready to party on mardi gras

In fact, we came up with some really good photos! Too bad the Mardi Gras sign on the hat is a touch out of focus, or this would have made a great card for my Zazzle shop!

somali cat finished with photo session

Anyhow, I’m done and ready laissez les bon temps rouler! Can I have my treats now?

* * *

Check out my Valentine’s Day Collection on Zazzle!

Valentine's Day for Cat Lovers

See all of Summer’s merch at her her Zazzle Designercat Shop


No comments

Powered by Blogger.