Header Ads

Checking out the Merchandise



When she and her human visit the pet store, Summer has to check out all the merchandise.

My human said we were just going to the pet store for some cat food and pet wipes, but that was her. Me? I was happy because I knew I would get to check out the merchandise!

somali cat sniffing catnip toys at pet store

I bet you already guessed what my first stop was! My human said I was not supposed to lick them, but I may have tried just a little bit.

somali cat on leash at pet store

Since I already know this pet store pretty well, I already had my browsing planned out.

somali cat checking out cat toys

I enjoyed checking out the interactive cat toys.

somali cat rubbing on scratcher in store

I also checked out the scratchers. Unfortunately, I don’t tear up the ones I have very much (my claws are clipped very short!), so we don’t need any new ones.

somali cat rubbing on bag of cat litter

I found a lot of cool things to rub on at the store!

somali cat a little vexed she was rubbing on a bag of cat litter

This was my face when my human told me I’d just been rubbing my face on a bag of cat litter.

somali cat getting petted at check out

One of the customers asked to pet me when we were checking out, and I really enjoyed that!

* * *

Check out my Valentine’s Day Collection on Zazzle!

Valentine's Day for Cat Lovers

See all of Summer’s merch at her her Zazzle Designercat Shop


No comments

Powered by Blogger.