Header Ads

Throwback Thursday With Binga and Boodie



tortoiseshell cat and somali cat commandeering office chair

Let’s take a look back at March, 2016. It may look like Binga and I were goofing off here, but we were seriously busy!

tortoiseshell cat with tortitude book

Binga was helping promote the book, Tortitude, written by our pal (and fierce tortie enthusiast) Ingrid King.

rag doll cat after being groomed

Boodie got to be groomed out in the enclosed patio.

somali cat with tongue out at pile of cat fur

This is all the fur my human got off of her. You can see what I thought of that.

somali cat with her birthday cake

March is also my birthday month. I was two that year, and here I am posing with my cake. I was very good, and didn’t dive in until my human finished with the photo.

Binga and Boodie with last of cat birthday cake

And yes, of course I shared with Binga and Boodie. There probably would have been a riot if I hadn’t!

I hope you enjoyed my Throwback Thursday!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.