Header Ads

Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day 2019



Today is the 4th annual Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day…a day created by our friend Deb Barnes from The Chronicles of Zee and Zoey in memory of her special cat, Mr. Jazz.

It’s a day where we remember and pay tribute to those furry loved ones that are no longer with us…who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Of course, these special ones are in our thoughts every day…but Remembrance Day is the day we tell the world about how much they meant to us.

Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day Logo

My sweet Wally…
How can it be 6 months already since you left?
I miss you more than ever.

Wally in the sun

You no longer greet me
As I walk through the door.
You’re not there to make me smile,
to make me laugh anymore.
Life seems quiet without you,
You were far more than a pet
You were a family member, a friend,
A loving soul I’ll never forget.
It will take time to heal
For the silence to go away.
I still listen for you
And miss you every day.
You were such a great companion,
Constant, loyal and true.
My heart will always wear
The pawprints left by you.

~Author Unknown



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2MEs4tL
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.