Header Ads

Bird TV…Island Style



Hey guys. What a beautiful day it is! I love sitting in the window and watching everything that goes on outside.

cat looking out window

There’s been some really entertaining programs on Bird TV lately. Let me show you…

swan family

The swans have been visiting regularly. The babies are all grown up now…they’re almost as big as their parents.

swans swimming in a straight line

I wonder if they all will stick around or find some place else to live. I hope they stay around here. They’re fun to watch.

blue heron sitting

Mr. Heron has been coming around almost every day. The mom laughs at the way he stands. She says it reminds her of some guy named Alfred Hitchcock. You older peeps might know who he was. So I’m calling Mr. Heron “Alfred” from now on.

The other exciting program we’ve watched is the Bald Eagle show. There’re a couple of them living around here somewhere. We’ve seen them fly by. They’re quite the majestic birds with their white heads and white tails. The mom tried to get a photo of them but she never has her camera ready when we see them. But she’s gonna keep trying.

I hope you all enjoyed Bird TV…island style…as much as me!



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2PgwmJL
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.