Header Ads

Allegra’s World: It’s my 10th Birthday!



Allegra-10-birthday

Hi everyone, it’s Allegra! I’m ten years old today!

Mom says she can’t believe how fast time goes by. She looks at me and still sees the seven-month-old kitten she brought home more than nine years ago. The photo below shows me the day I came home.

tortoiseshell-cat

Ruby: Look at that giant cake! You asked for tuna cake, right?

Allegra: Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t, little one…

Ruby: I hope it’s tuna! Tuna is the best! And what’s that number on top? That’s kind of a big number, isn’t it? Allegra, you’re OLD!

Allegra: Bobs Ruby on the head.

Ruby: Hey! I just call it like I see it! You know I’m just kidding, right, Allegra? I love you, big sis!

Allegra: I love you, too, little one. Now let’s go see if that cake is really tuna, shall we?

contribute banner ad

The post Allegra’s World: It’s my 10th Birthday! appeared first on The Conscious Cat.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.