Header Ads

Box Party at My Place!



somali cat surrounded by boxes

My human has purchased a few things online lately, and you know what that means! Lots of boxes! And they are all really good sizes too, if you are a kitty. So it’s time for a box party! My human is joining in by tossing treats into the boxes for me to fetch.

somali cat leaping into smaller box

Let’s get this party started!

somali cat sitting in smaller box

Are you ready for more? I sure am!

somali cat getting ready to leap into taller box

It’s too bad there’s no video of me leaping into this box — it took me a couple of false starts to get positioned just right.

somali cat peeking out of tall box

Let’s play box hide and seek!

somali cat leaping into longer box

Now I’m ready for the third box. Bottom’s up!

somali cat in box with tongue out

Are you having as much fun as me? I could play this game forever!

somali cat worried that her box party is over

What do you mean these are going into recycling?

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.