Header Ads

Mews and Nips: What If Cats Were Really Big?



giant-cat

Russian artist Andrey Shcherbak loves cats. He has uploaded nearly 150 photos of giant cats photoshopped into ordinary photos, and the results are magical. His giant cat project “came about by chance,” he told The Dodo. “I was looking through a photo album and one picture I had taken in a forest on a corporate retreat caught my eye, and that’s how the idea was born. I liked it, so I took another photo with the intention of placing a cat in it. I decided to create an Instagram account full of pictures of only me and cats because that’s not very different from the reality I live in. I lead a rather isolated way of life.” For more about Andrey and more wonderful photos, visit The Dodo.

If you missed any of the stories featured on the Conscious Cat this week, here’s a recap: on Monday, we told you why hydration is critical to your cat’s health, on Tuesday, we reviewed Balanced Blends Species Balanced raw and steamed formulas, on Wednesday, Ruby told you about how she helped me set up our new cable box, and on Friday, we told you about Cat People, a new documentary that explores the varied lives of people who love and care for cats. And don’t forget to enter our big giveaway to win an Assisi Loop Lounge Therapy Pad!

Back by popular demand, today’s video features Sylvester, the talking kitty from last week. Today, Sylvester is applying for a job. Make sure you have the sound up. And if you’re like me and can’t get enough of Sylvester, he has his own YouTube channel. Enjoy!

Have a great weekend!

contribute banner ad

Photo via The Dodo/Instagram

The post Mews and Nips: What If Cats Were Really Big? appeared first on The Conscious Cat.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.