Header Ads

Happy National Bow Tie Day



somali cat wearing gold sequin bow tie for National Bow Tie Day

I hope you are wearing a bow tie today to celebrate National Bow Tie Day! I am — my breeder found it for me a while back. I hope it’s not too flashy for you! I thought you would also like to see some of my other bow ties. I have a few, as you probably know!

somali cat wearing big bow tie with hearts

My human found this awesome bow tie with the hearts at Cat Con a couple of years ago. If you have a copy of this year’s wall calendar, there’s also a photo of me wearing it there. The only problem with this bow tie is that my human is always misplacing it. In fact, at the moment, I have no idea where it is.

somali cat with bow ties from a fried

Here are some cute handmade bow ties that the nice 15 and Meowing human sent me! Actually, one of them has a permanent place in my therapy cat tote bag.

therapy cat wearing candy striper bow tie

Speaking of my therapy cat work, here I am in my candy striper tie! I wear this one a lot on therapy cat visits, because I am a young volunteer, just like the candy striper humans from the old days.

somali cat in gold sequin bow tie

I hope you enjoyed seeing my bow tie collection today! I think life would be lots more fun if everyone wore bow ties more often.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.