Header Ads

Raspberry Beret Selfie



somali cat with raspberry beret sitting next to her

If you recall, I recently got this raspberry beret and was not satisfied with the way I posed in it. Well, I do have a way to wear it that I like, and I’m going to show you today… and take a selfie! Are you ready?

somali cat wearing raspberry beret over one ear

See? I had my human take this photo and I think it looks better over one ear! Don’t you agree?

Somali cat reaching for iPhone

So I’m going to take my selfie now, as soon as my human hands over the iPhone.

somali cat with raspberry beret askew

Uh-oh, my beret slipped off! I need to fix it. Let me give this another try.

somali cat selfie with raspberry beret and head tilt

I think I nailed it! You will probably be seeing this hat now and again when the weather gets cooler.

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.