Header Ads

Easy E’s in the Sunroom again for Selfie Sunday



Hey guys. Look at me! I’m in the sunroom…aka catio…again. I know I told you guys that I was a little afraid of this room but I’m getting better about being in here. Especially if the mom leaves the screen door open. I don’t feel trapped and I can come and go as I please.

black cat lounging on couch

The weather’s been SO nice the last couple of days…purrrrfect for hanging out in here. Not too hot and the sun puddles have been plentiful.

black cat lounging in sun

Here’s another selfie. Don’t I look more relaxed than the last one I took in here? I’m beginning to like this sunroom a lot. I’m not a wimp after all!

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2ZtymOt
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.