Header Ads

Selfies on the Set



somali cat sitting on top of storage box

You are probably wondering about this box I am sitting on. Well, you will hear all about it in tomorrow’s post. But before my human got too deep into the photo session with it, I decided to take some on the set selfies. After all, it was 9:30 on Saturday night, and I hadn’t done any yet this week!

somali cat reaching for iPhone

I just need to grab the iPhone from my human…

somali cat on the set selfie

Well! That would have worked out if I hadn’t gotten the top of the backdrop and light in the background. Let me position the iPhone a little higher.

somali cat selfie

Okay, that worked better! I hope you like it.

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.