Header Ads

SUNPUDDLE SIBLINGS & FILL-INS



Friendly Fill-Ins: Week #150


As I do most Fridays, I am entering the Friendly Fill-Ins blog hop hosted by Ellen (15 and Meowing) and Lorianne (Four-Legged Furballs). Each Thursday on their blogs, they post four sentences with blanks to be filled-in. Participants complete the sentences and post on Friday. The blog hop can be entered on Lorianne’s blog by clicking on the badge at the left.

My completions are in teal italics.

1. I am allergic to opioids, stupid people and a whole bunch of other stuff.

2. My taxes __________________. (I didn’t complete this as I feel my taxes are not a particularly appropriate subject for this blog and not really anyone’s business but Tom’s and mine.)

3. I don’t tell many people but the actor, Michael Douglas, went to the same college as I did. I had a huge crush on him, but I was way too shy to act upon it.

4. When it rains, my umbrella is usually in the trunk.

Feline Friday

Mau and Misty May - Sunpuddle

 

Misty May and Mauricio are joining the Feline Friday blog hop at Comedy Plus. Though siblings, I think it is apparent that they are not particularly fond of each other. They are begrudgingly sharing this kitchen sunpuddle while successfully ignoring each other. To join the hop, click on the badge below.

The post SUNPUDDLE SIBLINGS & FILL-INS appeared first on The Cat On My Head.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.