Header Ads

Photo Flubs



a royal photo flub of a therapy cat

Yep, my human managed to put together enough bad photos of me for another outtakes post! Even simple photo shoots, like my therapy cat poses in the car, were a gold mine of photo flubs.

somali cat sniffing tortoiseshell cat who just came back from the vet

This one actually couldn’t be helped because it was nighttime, and even sedated, Binga has a hard time keeping still. She’d just gotten back from the vet and I was checking her out.

somali cat on pet store checkout counter, with tongue out

This one, from a pet store shopping trip, is one of the weirdest tongue-out shots I’ve ever seen of myself!

somali cat on leash, playing with a stick

My human was trying to get me to pose in my dresses the other day, but I was much more interested in playing with this stick.

somali cat in awkward pose while wearing dress

If you remember the shot from yesterday’s photo session, where I was looking over my shoulder, here is what I have to go through to get that pose! It’s not a natural position for me, and it takes some encouragement. That said, my human didn’t need to take this photo just then… but she did anyway.

somali cat wearing dress and hat, looking away from camera

And lastly, here’s this brilliant photo, in which my human took the picture just as I turned my head! At least you get a nice view of my hat.

I hope you enjoyed today’s photo flubs!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.