Header Ads

Easy E’s I Can Do It MySelfie Sunday



Hi guys. So there I was…enjoying this massive sunbeam…when I was reminded that I needed to take a selfie for this week.

Black cat lying in sun

Ernie! Don’t forget to take your selfie for The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfie blog hop this week.

Hey, mom…why don’t you leave your iPhone here for me so that I can take one.

You sure you know how to work the camera? You want me to help you?

Aw, c’mon…I know what I’m doing…I don’t need your help.

Okay…I’ll leave it right here for you.

Black cat

Now let’s see…I don’t wanna screw this up. Gotta make sure I’m in focus…and the lighting is good…wow, this sun is bright…gotta look at the camera. Now where’s that button to press? Okay…here it is…

*CLICK*

Black cat

There ya go! I knew I could do it myselfie. Ha! Get it?? Myself…myselfie??? I crack myselfie up!

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2CLFTQh
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.