Header Ads

Spring Cat Fashion



somali cat with two new spring dresses to model

I don’t know what my human was shopping for at Ross Dress For Less, but she didn’t find it. Instead, she came home with three new spring dresses for me. Yes, I know you only see two here. But we got set up for the photo shoot and she realized she forgot to cut the tags off of one, and she didn’t have scissors handy. So you only get to see two today. Maybe I will model the other one later in the week.

somali cat in spring dress with robin's egg blue bow

The dress with the hearts and blue bow is really cute. It may be just a tad big around the armholes, but the next size down would have definitely been too small for me.

somali cat wearing spring flower dress

The flower dress with the pink bow was a better fit.

somali cat posing in pink flower dress

Here’s another pose, so you can get a better look at the bow detail on the back. I love these dresses with the bows — they are so flirty! (I think my human is envious.)

somali cat modeling spring cat fashion

I even tried accessorizing this dress with my favorite straw hat. Yes, it is straw hat weather here in California now! I am looking forward to getting outside more and wearing fun dresses.

I hope you enjoyed my new spring cat fashion!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.