Header Ads

More Spring Fashion, Cat Style



somali cat ready for more spring fashion

Remember my modeling session the other day, where I said I had a third dress? Well, my human finally cut the tags off so I could wear it for you! She also brought out the hat again, because she thought they would look nice together.

cat dress and cat hat

Here’s a better look at today’s outfit. Doesn’t this look like it’s out of one of those clothing websites? I love the butterflies on the dress. We’ve had a bunch of butterflies showing up in my neighborhood this spring.

somali cat wearing butterfly dress

Here’s the dress on me… but I know I can get a better angle with it.

somali cat modeling back of butterfly dress

See? When I’m modeling from the back, you can see the bow and ribbon over my waist.

somali cat wearing hat with butterfly dress

Here is the dress with the hat. I think it is a nice combination, don’t you?

somali cat in dress ringing a bell

I also got to practice my bell ringing when we finished. My human said I didn’t have to wear my hat for that.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.