Header Ads

My Workout



Hi guys. Our new house has the longest hallways. And one of the fun things I like to do is run up and down them all crazy pants.

Cat walking

This is the upstairs hallway. I know these aren’t the best photos, but you can see how long it is…lots of running space!

Cat walking

The mom laughs at me because I’ll run full steam back and forth down the hallway. She calls it my workout. She even plugged in a night light so I can see where I’m going in the dark. She’s okay with me running as long as I don’t try to dive bomb off the side.

Cat walking

See the banister there? That leads to the stairway and lemme tell you…it’s a long way down if you don’t use the stairs. I’ll show you that another time.

Oh…and I have an update for you. Remember that skinny legged heron I told you about last week? I wondered if he would visit again.

Two herons sitting

Well, not only did he come back…he brought a friend! Now I get to watch both of them!



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2UajG8z
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.