Header Ads

Knit Hat Selfies



somali cat with knit hat made by therapy cat patient

A patient at one of my regular hospitals knit caps for me and Josie, the other therapy cat in our organization. Josie got hers right away, but I didn’t get mine until my most recent visit to that hospital. I decided to wear it for my Sunday selfie this week! Hold on while my human puts it on me.

Somali cat with knit hat on crooked

The least she could do is put it on right. I think she’d better fix it!

somali cat wearing green knit hat

That’s much better! I’m ready to take my selfie!

somali cat reaching for iPhone, while knit cap falls off her head

Oops! The hat fell off when I was reaching for the iPhone. I’d better stop and fix it.

somali cat selfie with knit cap

Much better! Now I just need to wait for some winter weather. That may take a while.

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.