Header Ads

I’m Bored



Hi everybuddy. Welcome to my window. Y’know…this is the time of year when neighborhood-watching gets kinda boring.

Cat sitting in window

Look…there’s nothing going on out there. Oh sure, the occasional human goes running or walking by. Sometimes they have a dog with them. But it’s so sporadic. And even though it’s spring you’d never know it. I mean, the weather can be so unpredictable. One day the sun shines…next day it’s raining. Or even snowing…cod forbid! And it’s not warm enough to have the window open. *sigh*

Cat looking out window

A few more birds have been showing up lately…but it’s still borrrring. The highlight of my day is seeing the mailman drive up. Oh I know it’ll get better…but in the meantime, I’m bored. Guess I’ll go take a nap.

How are things in your neighborhood? Boring, too?



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2JPyhSR
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.