Header Ads

Gifts From the Tooth and Birthday Fairy



tortoiseshell cat with package

A package came in the mail! We knew it was coming because the 15 and Meowing human said that Binga was getting something from the Tooth Fairy. My human tried to get Binga to pose with it, but you know how that goes.

somali cat photo bombing tortoiseshell cat

Okay, so I wasn’t helping either. But I thought it was only fair to give back what I’ve been getting from Binga all these years!

somali cat posing with birthday card with Abyssinian cat on it

To my surprise there was a card for me, with an Abyssinian cat on it! (Abys were the foundation breed for Somalis.) And there was a toy or two in the package for me. So we got gifts from both the tooth and birthday fairy!

somali cat trying to eat pussywillows

Even my human got something — this knit vase of pussy willows. I had mentioned that my human loved pussy willows, which is why she got them.

Binga with catnip mat and cat toys

From the tooth fairy, Binga got this catnip mat and her choice of toys.

tortoiseshell cat with cat toy

Binga said that she needed to spend time with each toy to decide which ones she wants. I get the feeling that this will take a long while!

somali cat with gifts

My human couldn’t get Binga to pose nicely with the gifts, so I will have to do it. Thank you to the 15 and Meowing human! These are such thoughtful gifts.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.