Header Ads

Loving the View



somali cat on China cabinet, looking out window and loving the view

At the moment, there are two China cabinets in the dining room and one is lying on its side by the windows. It makes an awesome perch to watch the goings on in the front yard! Sadly, we don’t get to keep it. It’s going away in a couple of days. My human saw me sitting on it, and couldn’t resist taking some photos.

somali cat still enjoying the view

In fact, she liked the lighting so much that after breakfast, she put me up there again for more photos with something better than the iPhone! Can you tell the difference in quality?

somali cat posing with window light

I have to admit, the overcast light coming in from the window was really flattering.

profile shot of somali cat looking out window

I’m loving the view. I’d better get in all the window watching I can while this cabinet is still here!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.