Header Ads

My Skype Audition



Summer and her human have a Skype audition for a show on a streaming network.

I had a fun day yesterday! I knew it was going to be exciting when my human set up the light and the tripod. It turned out we were doing an audition via Skype for a show that’s happening on a streaming network in the fall. In case you haven’t guessed, it involves cats.

somali cat waiting for her human to shut up

Of course there were some boring parts, like when my human talked a lot. But mostly I got to show off some of my talents.

Somali cat ready to do some tricks

We did the usual — my human put a dress on me and had me do my tricks.

somali cat with crown and desk bell

I even got to ring my bell and wear a crown!

somali cat sitting in her hoop

As a bonus, I got to jump through my hoop! To be honest, I can’t really tell you any more about this show. They really didn’t tell us a lot of details, and this is only the start of the audition process. If it goes any farther, I will let you know!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.