Header Ads

All (Airplane) Ears



Summer is all airplane ears in this funny set of outtakes from a recent outing.

Everybody remarks on my sweet temperament, but I do have my share of airplane ears moments. In fact, during my most recent outing in the front yard, I often had at least one ear cocked. And there were enough photos to make a whole blog post. (And this is separate from the other outtakes, of which there were many.)

somali cat with one ear back.

Most of the time, when I’m sporting a half airplane, it means that I’m impatiently waiting for my human to get her act together. And if she’s taking photos, usually she wants me with both ears up and alert, so she winds up taking even longer.

Somali cat waiting for her human to finish photographing her

What can I say? I can’t help it if I have an expressive face. Which, if you’re a cat, includes your ears.

somali cat impatiently waiting for treats

The other reason I get airplane ears is when my human is taking too long to give me treats.

somali cat with full airplane ears

And if she really takes too long, she gets the full airplane!

I hope you enjoyed my airplane ears today!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.