Header Ads

Seattle DogSpot Moves to New Digs, Taking Off Rest of 2020



Share This!

For the last year I’ve been looking to move out of Seattle to a less crowded place that has more open space.

A few weeks ago, I found it, and about a week ago, I moved to my new house on Orcas Island!

I plan to continue running the Seattle DogSpot website, but I’m just working on it part time until the end of the year.

Seattle DogSpot on a Break.
Seattle DogSpot will be on a break for a few weeks. Photo from instructables.com.

During time I will write a few blog posts and repost relevant posts from past blogs. I’ll also continue post items on Seattle DogSpot’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.

I haven’t kept the events calendar up to date since no one had events during COVID. Now that some groups started having events, I’ll get the calendar up to date soon.

I will continue to monitor the activities of fake dog rescue groups as well.

If you have a question or want to send information email me at info@seattledogspot.com.

Thanks for supporting Seattle DogSpot!

Share This!

The post Seattle DogSpot Moves to New Digs, Taking Off Rest of 2020 appeared first on Seattle DogSpot.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.