Header Ads

Outside Outtake Silliness



Summer shares some outtakes and funny cat photos from her recent outing in the front yard.

You remember my airplane ears post a couple of days ago, right? Well, there’s even more from this session when it comes to bad photos of me! Want more outtake silliness? Let’s proceed.

Somali cat making face while giving human a paw shake

I can’t believe she didn’t delete this one because it looks like I’m about to chomp on her hand! But of course, that is something I would never do. Maybe her hand just smelled weird. All I know is that while I was willingly offering my paw, my face tells something different.

somali cat making happy paws with tongue out

From what I can tell here, I was making happy paws (which is why you can only see half of my right front leg), and giving a raspberry at the same time. What can I say? Multitasking is hard.

somali cat giving tree a head bonk

I spent a lot of time rubbing my face on and head butting this tree. I certainly look like I’m taking it seriously, don’t I?

somali cat making happy paws and airplane ears at the same time

Yes, I have one ear cocked. Yes, I look a bit grouchy. And yes, I am making happy paws. You figure it out.

Somali cat from behind, looking at fig leaves

And… that’s the end of today’s outtake silliness! Which one make you smile the most? Let me know in the comments.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.