Header Ads

Ugly Cat Hat Modeling Session



Summer has an ugly cat hat modeling session, with hilarious results.

Because she didn’t have anything better to do this evening, my human decided to set up an ugly cat hat modeling session for me. She found lots of hats. Let’s see… what should I wear first?

somali cat wearing pumpkin hat

How about this sequin pumpkin hat? I think there is a costume that goes with it, but I don’t know where it is.

Okay, so what’s next?

somali cat wearing pink ugly cat hat

I forget when my human brought this ugly cat hat home, and I can’t find it in the blog archives. It’s sort of a prairie hat gone wrong. I know I’ve worn it before, with the same unattractive results.

somali cat wearing very ugly sun hat

This hat shouldn’t even be here. My human brought it home only because it had awesome sunglasses attached to it. But instead of tossing out the hat, here it is.

somali cat with both ears tucked under ugly sun hat

In fact, this is the one hat that my human tried having me wear several different ways. This was not its best look.

somali cat wearing sun hat over one ear and one eye

Even tipping it over to one side couldn’t help it.

somali cat with chullo hat

Next up is this knit hat. Maybe I shouldn’t say anything bad about it because my human bought it from a rescue group. But it’s admittedly not my most fabulous look. Fun fact: Binga always hated when I wore these knit hats (I have several).

somali cat wearing pink leopard 80s fedora

Lastly, here’s this pink leopard, 80s-style fedora. It’s plastic, and it’s an awkward size for my head. It’s always been problematic.

I hope you enjoyed my ugly cat hat modeling! I will confess, I actually enjoyed modeling these hats and didn’t stop purring the whole time my human was taking photos. Do you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.