Header Ads

Dress-Up Day



Summer misses wearing clothes, so her human gives her a dress-up day and pulls out a few dresses for her to wear.

Hi there! I’m out here because earlier today, my human found me looking into my wardrobe. What other kitty would look through her clothes other than me? So she decided to pick out a few dresses for me to model today. They are all dresses you’ve seen before, but I just needed to model something.

somali cat wearing pink cheerleader style dress

Here’s the first one I put on. I always feel like a cheerleader in this dress.

Somali cat in red striped dress

If you see my posts on Facebook, you might have caught a flashback post of mine from when I got the first version of this dress. My human had to return it and get one that fit me better. I actually have at least two dresses with red stripes, but I only wore this one today.

somali cat posing in pretty cherry print dress

Finally, I got to wear my cherry print dress! It is one of my favorites, even though it is out of season now.

happy somali cat after modeling session

I hope you enjoyed my dress-up day as much as I did! I purred the whole time I was outside, wearing my pretty dresses.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.