Header Ads

Lockdown with Cats: How Cats Support Their Humans During Challenging Times



cat-woman-lockdown-quarantine

Those of us sharing our lives with cats already know just how much these beautiful creatures enrich our lives. Never has this been more true than during these unprecedented times. When the British travel website Telextext Holidays recently asked me to write an article about lockdown with pets, I jumped at the opportunity.

As hard as these last six months have been, I can’t even imagine what they would have been like if it wasn’t for Allegra’s loving presence.

Click here to read Lockdown with Cats: How Cats Support Their Humans During Challenging Times

You may also enjoy taking a look at my profile on Teletext Holiday’s website, where I share some of my favorite travel destinations.

The post Lockdown with Cats: How Cats Support Their Humans During Challenging Times is copyrighted by The Conscious Cat. Republishing this content is prohibited under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA.) Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.