Header Ads

Is Cat Vs. Cucumbers a Cruel Meme?



Is cats vs cucumbers a cruel meme? Summer ponders this in her latest video.

I’m sure you’ve seen those cat vs. cucumber videos, where people startle cats by placing cucumbers near them. It’s supposed to be funny. It’s not, really, and my human wanted to make a video that explains why. So we did, sort of!

Somali cat with cucumber sliced in half

Mostly, it’s my human talking about what’s wrong with scaring cats with cucumbers or anything else, and then we make a cucumber salad together.

Somali cat licking sour cream off her nose

So the video turned out a little different than we had intended, but here it is anyway! I hope you enjoy it. Make sure to give it a Like on YouTube! And if you want to keep informed about my upcoming videos, Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and hit the Bell notification. That way, you will be one of the first to know when I have a new video.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.