Header Ads

Easy E’s Sunday Selfie on the ESS Scratcher



Hey guys! Here’s my selfie for today. I’m sitting on my ESS scratcher. I bet you’re wondering why I call it an ESS scratcher. Because it’s shaped like the letter S…or more phonetically…ESS!

Ernie sitting on his scratcher

Do you know how long I’ve had this scratcher? Over 10 years! And it still looks almost brand new. I guess I’m not very hard on my toys.

The mom has threatened to give it away because I hardly ever use it and she says it’s just taking up space. But whenever she says that, I make a point of sitting on it…like I am now…and giving it a good scratch or two. So then she decides maybe she should hang on to it. Then I ignore it again. MOL! Always keep the humans guessing…that’s what I say!

Are there toys around your house that don’t get used much?

Sunday Selfie Logo

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.

pawprints



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2Z9DqdE
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.