Header Ads

Happy Lazy…er…Labor Day!



Hey guys. It’s Labor Day here in the U.S. of A. Always observed on the first Monday of September, it’s a day to honor all the hardworking humans. And it’s also the unofficial end of summer.

I’m hanging out in the sunroom today because the mom says pretty soon it’s gonna get cooler and we won’t be able to spend as much time in here. Oh I bet there will still be some good days coming to be in here.

Ernie checking out the view from the sunroom

Y’know…I don’t know why they call it Labor Day because there’s not much laboring going on. At least not by me. You can see how I’m celebrating this holiday. They should call it Lazy Day. THAT would make more sense.

Ernie snoozing in sunroom

Happy Lazy…er…I mean Labor Day! Are you celebrating the same way I am?

pawprints



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2DEXihm
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.