Header Ads

A Failed St. Patrick’s Experiment



somali cat outside by a green hill

When my human was buying my Mardi Gras beads last week, she also picked up a bunch of St. Patrick’s Day props. Since it is so pretty and green outside right now, she thought that maybe this time she would do a St. Patrick’s photo shoot outside. Makes sense, right?

Summer takes part in a failed St. Patrick's experiment.

Well, it makes sense until you realize all the props blend into the background! So this idea was a complete fail.

somali cat wearing St. Patrick's hat

So all was not lost, my human took a few photos of me wearing my new St. Patrick’s day hat.

somali cat with St. Patrick's hat falling apart

The only problem with the hat is that once my human cut it off the headband (it was originally a decoration), it was a little fragile! Parts of it keep falling over. I’m always losing the rainbow.

outside profile of somali cat

We finished up with a few shots of my profile, so the photo shoot wasn’t a complete waste.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.