Header Ads

Trying to Get the Perfect Shot



Summer's human is trying to get the perfect shot of her for a birthday card.

I’m starting off this blog post with the finished product. My human decided to add some more things to my Zazzle shop and thought doing a few birthday cards (in addition to the one already up) would be fun. So she pulled out this moth-eaten birthday hat and had me pose wearing it. (Yes, it really is moth-eaten, and getting tossed out the next trash day.) But trying to get the perfect shot had its challenges! You can see in the photos below. I don’t think I even need to add commentary or my usual secret messages. The pictures speak for themselves.




In case you are wondering, I could put together a whole ‘nother photo series using completely different photos!

Oh! And here is the finished product:

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.