Header Ads

Wardrobe Malfunctions and Other Outtakes



I could not believe how the outtakes piled up this week! So here you go.

somali cat on a leash with airplane ears

I had another good outtake from this outing that I used in an earlier post. But this one was too good to leave behind.

somali cat tapping birthday cake prop like it's a toy

Yes, I’m trying to ring this Happy Birthday hat like it’s a bell. Don’t ask me why.

Summer shares some wardrobe malfunctions and other outtakes.

I had several wardrobe malfunctions with this hat! Although I wore it without complaint most of the time, photographic evidence to the contrary.

somali cat with wig falling off

The hat was easy, compared to the wig! I don’t know how many of you out there have ever worn a wig with curlers in it, but they’re heavy and hard to keep balanced.

somali cat in office, sniffing out turkey carnitas

And this photo? The last time my human bought groceries, she came home with turkey carnitas! And while she was trying to eat turkey carnitas tacos the other day, I was on the printer here, making this face in her direction. She thought I looked demented… so she snapped a photo.

I hope you enjoyed these outtakes!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.