Header Ads

What I Was Doing on This Day in Years Past



I thought it would be an interesting exercise to look back at my archives and see what I was doing on March 24 in years past. In 2019 and 2015, I had outtake posts, so left three other years. So I took a look, and… ugh! They were not very good days. Take 2018, for example.

somali cat upset about car breaking down

That was the year my human’s car got a flat tire on the way to a cat show in Palm Springs! It wasn’t just a normal flat — the tire was ruined.

somali cat sitting in repair shop office

So we got fitted with a bad spare tire in Covina. Combining that with other problems the car had, we wound up turning around and going home. The really sad part? Eventually my human spent a lot of money to get the car problems repaired so we wouldn’t have to worry about driving a couple of hours anymore… and now we are stuck at home. We were supposed to go to the Palm Springs cat show this year, but it got cancelled.

Summer shows what she was doing on this day in years past.

Then there was 2017… you can already tell by my expression that this was not a good day!

somali cat looking on disapprovingly at catnip bed

I discovered, much to my dismay that someone had been using my catnip bed… as a bed!

somali cat in bunny costume

2016 was a little more normal. I was doing a photo session wearing a bunny outfit. Hey, for me that is normal! It was for a PSA blog post about keeping pets safe for Easter.

somali cat in bunny costume, posing with basket

There was also an Easter basket. But for some reason no eggs.

tortoiseshell cat wearing bunny costume

Binga got to wear the bunny outfit too. She didn’t seem thrilled!

I hope you enjoyed this look back!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.