Header Ads

Winter in Summer Fashion



somali cat winter in summer fashion

You are probably sweltering in the summer heat right now. We are too, and it is a good thing we have lots of air conditioning in the house because guess what? Winter fashions have started appearing at the pet store! I think it’s a little bit early, don’t you? But my human could not resist this sweater and hat combo because they are pink, sparkly, and have a mohair-like feel. So she cranked up the A/C so we could pretend it is winter in summer.

somali cat in sweater, ready for photo shoot

It actually feels pretty good on! I’m ready to pose.

somali cat posing in pink sweater

This sweater is making me want the temperature to drop already! By like, oh, about 60 degrees.

side view of somali cat in sweater

Here is a side view.

somali cat trying to figure out how to wear hat

The knit hat was a little more of a problem. I needed to figure out the right way to wear it. Clearly this wasn’t it.

somali cat wearing knit hat over one ear

I also figured out pretty quickly that the one-ear-covered look wasn’t right for this hat.

somali cat dressed for winter in summer

This was the best look. And it was surprisingly comfortable to have both my ears tucked in. I can safely say I’m ready for winter now.

somali cat with her wardrobe box of sweaters

But until then, the sweater goes in a box. I guess I won’t be seeing it again for a few months!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.