Header Ads

Easy E’s Selfie with a New Toy Sunday



You guys! When the mom was at Meow MeetUp, she bought me…okay, she bought us…a new catnip toy. I keep forgetting that I gotta share this with Zoey.

black cat with catnip toy

This is the Mad Rat from TacoCat Creations, one of the vendors that was there. Did you guys know that Taco Cat spelled backwards is Taco Cat? Just a fun fact for you. MOL!

TacoCat Creations

Now, we’re not getting paid or anything like that to talk about the Mad Rat. I just wanted to show you my our new fun toy! It’s stuffed with nothing but primo catnip that smells oh so good. And it has a really long tail that I like to put the bitey on.

I love this Mad Rat so much…I’m taking my selfie with it.

black cat with catnip toy

Wow, my paws look humongous in this selfie, don’t they? Big enough to wrap around the Mad Rat! I think I’ll slobber it up really good so Zoey won’t want to play with it and I will have it all to myself.

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2yhXUTN
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.