Header Ads

Cat Show Prepping



somali cat looks over wardrobe for cat show

It seems like I just got back from Chicago and I already have another event to go to! This time it’s a local cat show, so it won’t involve a bunch of travel like last weekend’s Meow MeetUp event. In fact, my human already has been down to the show hall and set things up for me. Now all I need to do is pick out some things to wear.

somali cat is cat show prepping

I really tried to keep it simple this time, and not overpack too much. I also thought maybe I’d pick out an older dress that I haven’t worn in a while.

somali cat wearing pink heart sunglasses

I also packed a variety of accessories! The funny thing is I am pretty good at accessorizing, but my human has always been a bit accessory challenged with her own wardrobe.

somali cat in bikini

I’m also bringing my bikini! I want to make sure I get to wear it at least once this summer.

somali cat wearing travel scarf

I also decided to bring my travel scarf. I usually only wear it at the airports when I’m going out of town. But I thought it would be fun to wear it this weekend, even though I’m not going very far.

I’m looking forward to having a very nice weekend visiting lots of my local pals!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.