Header Ads

Throwback Thursday Outtakes



somali cat in harness dress with tongue out

I wanted to do a Throwback Thursday post, but a random search through August 2015 revealed something, um, special — so many outtakes I don’t even have room for them all in one post! So here are some that I picked out.

somali cat in bunny outfit with eyes shut

Yes, I did say this was August, not April, but I did a lot of photo sessions for my 2016 calendar that month! This was one of them. In so many photos, the ears on this costume weren’t working right. In this particular one, however, it was my face that was wrong!

somali cat with human's hand in shot

I think a photo from this session wound up on the cover of the calendar. It certainly wasn’t this one, however. I forgot that my human had such a long history of getting her hand in my photos.

somali cat and rag doll cat goofing off during photo session

This photo session had a surprise Boodie appearance! As you can tell, she was a little bit distracting.

somali cat scratching during photo session

I did not love the itch I had during this photo session!

somali cat being pestered by tortoiseshell cat

You are probably wondering where Binga was during all this. Surprisingly she did not photo bomb these calendar sessions! But she was still around getting in my business.

I hope you enjoyed these Throwback Thursday outtakes!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.