Header Ads

Seattle DogSpot is Taking a Break



Share This!

Seattle DogSpot on a Break.

Seattle DogSpot will be on a break for a few weeks. Photo from instructables.com.

Due to recent changes in my life I will take a break from my work on the Seattle DogSpot website for the next several weeks.

I will still post items on the Seattle DogSpot Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. I may also repost relevant past blog posts.

But I won’t do any new blog posts, including the weekly listing of weekend dog related events.

I’ll keep the Events Calendar on the website up to date you’ll still be able to find upcoming dog events in the Seattle area.  

If you have a question or want to send information email me at info@seattledogspot.com.

Thanks for supporting Seattle DogSpot!

Share This!

The post Seattle DogSpot is Taking a Break appeared first on Seattle DogSpot.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.