Header Ads

It’s Blooper Time! #PetPhotoFails



Hi everybuddy. Happy Friday! Things are finally back to normal around here. There’s no more strangers coming in and bothering me. Just the way I like it…and I wanna keep it that way.

cat laying on floor

It’s the last Friday of the month so you know what that means, don’tcha? It’s time once again for Pet Photo Fails Blog Hop hosted by our friends, Melissa and Mudpie, over at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries & Meows. This is a blog hop where all you have to do is post a photo fail of your pet. You know…one of those pictures that just didn’t turn out right and would normally end up in the recycle bin.

One thing that never changes around here is the lady with the yellow hair trying to take my photo all the time. The other day, she tried to get some close ups of me. Well, I did what any self-respecting cat would do…I turned away just as she snapped the photo.

Cat with head turned

I showed her! Though I think the back of my head looks kinda nice. She never did get a good close up of me.

Ernie didn’t want to be left out of this month’s Pet Photo Fail blog hop so here’s one of his many bloopers.

black cat yawning

Cod knows what he’s doing here. But then again, I’ve never understood what goes on in the pea-brains of boycats.

If you want to see other funny pet photo fails or to join the hop, visit Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows by clicking HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2MfpWYd
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.