Header Ads

Pet Store Misbehaviors



somali cat at petco

My human and I went to the big pet store to get some cat food. She says I misbehaved while we were there! I think I was just being a kitty. Read on and tell me what you think.

somali cat sitting in Petco shopping cart

She expected me to sit nicely in the shopping cart the whole time. As if!

somali cat on cat food shelf at pet store

I thought it was much more fun to check out the cat food shelves and hang out there.

somali cat looking at giant sized litter box

I also wanted to look at the litter boxes! As long as I didn’t try to use any of them, I don’t think it counts as misbehaving.

somali cat misbehaviors

And what kitty could resist trying out the cat trees! I don’t think it’s fair that any of this was considered misbehaviors, just because I did them at inconvenient times. Besides, everyone who saw me thought I was adorable, and said it was awesome that I was leash trained.

somali cat checking out koi fish at pet store

I do want to say, the fish seemed to like me. Can you see the koi checking me out?

somali cat sitting at base of cat tree at pet store

So did I misbehave just because I went a few places I kind of wasn’t supposed to?

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.