Header Ads

Tongue Tied



WAFFLES:  Hey Boss, do you think it's hard to talk with your tongue out? I think I sound kind of funny.


KATIE:  You always sound kind of funny, Waffles. 


WAFFLES:  Thanks, Boss. 

KATIE:  That wasn't a compliment, Waffles. And to answer your question, I can talk just fine. Tongue or no tongue. 

WAFFLES:  I don't know, Boss. You look kind of funny.


KATIE:  I look funny???  Have you looked in the mirror lately?


WAFFLES:  But this is a really old photo of me, Boss. 

KATIE:  And you haven't changed a bit.


About Today's Photos
Glogirly has this crazy thing about capturing pictures of animals with their tongues out or their mouths open. She could have hundreds of beautiful photos of the many majestic mountain animals that visit us, but her favorite will always be the one like this–


It just makes her giggle to imagine what they might be saying if they could talk.

Hmmmm...perhaps that's because it's what she does ALL the time with you-know-who #1 and you-know-who #2.





WAFFLES:  I'm #1 though, right?


Don't Miss our Cats-Gone-Wild Giveaway!
Enter to win a SUPER FUN  prize package of wand toys HERE!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.