Header Ads

How Kitties Accessorize… Or at Least How I Do It



somali cat showing how to accessorize

Although everybody seems to make a big deal out of my dresses, it’s just as important to accessorize! Here are some of my accessories. I’ll show you some of my jewelry today, and tomorrow we’ll look at my bags.

somali cat wearing pink pearl necklace with pink heart

You probably noticed that all my necklaces are pink pearls. That wasn’t intentional. It just worked out that way. Although now, I think maybe I should make it a signature statement. I like this pink heart necklace, but my fur covers it up a little.

somali cat wearing rhinestone cat necklace

Is it proper for a cat to wear a necklace with a cat pendant? Or is that redundant? I think this rhinestone cat head is stylized enough so that I can get away with it.

Somali cat wearing pink pearl necklace with rhinestone heart

You all know this necklace, I’m sure — I wear it all the time! This really is one of my signature statements. There are some pieces that just suit the wearer, and I think that is true of me and this necklace.

I hope you enjoyed my thoughts on my necklaces. I have more ideas about the bags tomorrow!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.