Header Ads

Bag Kitty



somali cat posing with a bag

Yesterday you got to see my necklaces — today, I get to talk about my bags! I got my first one almost two years ago, and I even blogged about it. And you may have seen my pink purse in my hipster modeling session a couple of months ago. The bag you see here is my newest. My breeder got it for me recently.

somali cat in leopard print dress with leopard print bag

I even have a formal dress that it compliments! I’m ready for a big night on the town!

somali cat with tiny pink briefcase

But since I am a working kitty (I almost said professional kitty but then I realized all kitties are professional at being a kitty), I am most proud of my briefcase! I have a pink one, so it matches a lot of my outfits.

somali cat business cards in tiny pink briefcase

This is where I keep my business cards, like all important business kitties do.

As much as I like all my purses, I do want to say, there is a problem with all of them.

somali cat with empty purses

They’re empty! Where’s my money? Somebody put some cash in these right now!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.